You can opt-in to receive Nungalinya’s Prayer Points/eNews here:
Find our latest eNews newsletter here.
Prayer Points for August 2018
If you are short on time:
- Pray for the panel as they interview people for the position of Principal. Pray for clear guidance about who is the right person.
- Pray for the interviewing of applicants for the position of Diploma of Bible Translation Coordinator that the right person will be appointed.
- Pray for Amos Leana starting work at the College that he will successfully complete his Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Pray that visa problems for his adopted daughter can be sorted out quickly so the family can be back together.
If you have a bit longer:
- Give thanks that work is commencing on building a new unit. Pray that it is built safely and within time and budget limits.
- Pray for the Board Meeting on the 16th August
- Pray for the finances of the college as they are looking very tight with fewer students being able to attend than hoped.