You can opt-in to receive Nungalinya’s Prayer Points/eNews here:
Find our latest eNews newsletter here.
Prayer Points for February 2018
If you are short on time:
- With over 500 applications, pray for wisdom in selecting appropriate candidates for study in 2018.
- Pray for our teacher workshops coming up as teaching teams and Indigenous Assistant Teachers work together to prepare and learn from one another.
- Pray for safety and smooth logistics in getting our students from remote communities to college in time for the commencement of classes
If you have a bit longer:
- Pray for our trainee teacher Justine as she joins the teaching team for our Foundation Studies courses.
- Give thanks that our new Certificate II Foundation Studies Course was approved by the government in time for teaching this year. Pray for the teachers as they develop this new course around the themes of Peacemaking Like Jesus, and Growing Stronger Churches. Pray for the safety of the college and the Indigenous communities as we enter cyclone season.
- Pray for God’s comfort and strength for the students and Indigenous staff experiencing the loss of loved ones recently.