You can opt-in to receive Nungalinya’s Prayer Points/eNews here:
Find our latest eNews newsletter here.
Prayer Points for October 2018
If you are short on time:
- Pray for the staff as we have a 3-week non-student break. Pray for refreshment for those taking holidays, and productive catch-up times for others.
- Pray that we would have a good cohort of students returning to graduate in the Certificate I Foundation Studies.
- Pray that the right person will be found to be the new Foundation Studies teacher for next year.
If you have a bit longer:
- Pray for the financial needs of the college for this year as we face reduced funding due to many students unable to come for their intensives.
- Pray for the Residential and Property Staff as they work in the difficult conditions of the “build-up” with high temperatures and high humidity.
- Pray for wisdom for the NT government in how to help curb one of the highest rates of alcohol-related deaths in the world that exists in the NT.