You can opt-in to receive Nungalinya’s Prayer Points/eNews here:
Find our latest eNews newsletter here.
Prayer Points for September 2017
If you are short on time:
- Pray for the graduations of Certificate IV in Christian Ministry and Cert II in Media and Discipleship students this month
- Pray for Jim and Natalie Watson and family as they move to Darwin for Jim to start as Property Manager. Pray for current Property Manager Neil Black, as he transitions to retirement at Christmas.
- Pray for the right person to be selected for the role of Chairperson of the Board
If you have a bit longer:
- Pray for the redevelopment of our Certificate III and IV courses to be taught over 3 years instead of 2
- Pray for the admin team with a very busy month ahead including lots of students graduating
- Pray for the ongoing discussions about recognition of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in Australian society