You can opt-in to receive Nungalinya’s Prayer Points/eNews here:
Find our latest eNews newsletter here.
Prayer Points for July 2017
If you are short on time:
- Safety and rest for staff as they take leave during the break.
- Pray for the right person to be appointed as the new Chair of the Nungalinya College Board and give thanks for Maratja Dhamarrandji who has stepped down to focus on his ministry back on Elcho Island.
- Pray for the volunteer teams coming to work on the property during the break – for safety, productivity, and growth in their faith in Jesus as they serve.
If you have a bit longer:
- Pray for the Cert III students due to return and graduate in early August that we will be able to contact them and they will get all their work done.
- Continue to pray for the Indigenous Advancement Strategy application for continued funding for the Media and Music courses.
- Pray for Indigenous Christians as they work out their faith in their community and how it relates to traditional ceremonies that often happen around this time.