The term ‘Nungalinya College’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 72 Dripstone Rd, Nakara, NT 0810.
Our ABN is 70 730 187 216. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Refunds on donations
Nungalinya College will not normally refund an online donation unless a genuine error has occurred.
Refunds on sales
Nungalinya College will not normally refund an online sale unless the goods purchased are defective upon delivery.
Refunds on artwork
All artworks offered for sale by Nungalinya College are offered on an ‘as is’ basis. They are original works and may have slight imperfections caused by the screen printing or ‘hand-made’ nature of the goods.
Nungalinya College will negotiate with its customers on their preferred shipping method and will advise on rates based on current freight costs at the time of purchase.
Nungalinya College will only collect information necessary for the delivery of services and programs and keep personal information in a special file which the student has a right to view. If the student determines the College has not dealt correctly with personal information the student can use the Grievance Procedure which will be explained upon enrolment.
Nungalinya College is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Nungalinya College is bound by the Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Nungalinya College customer support features you may be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Nungalinya College takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Nungalinya College reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Toll Free: 1800 645 147
PO Box 40371,
Casuarina NT 0811,