Nungalinya College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF2010) delivering Nationally Accredited Qualifications in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Sector, NTIS number 0168.
Nungalinya’s courses are delivered in ‘mixed-mode’ through the Darwin campus. We provide a unique blend of courses that are tailored to suit the needs of Indigenous communities.
We provide courses in the following areas:
Literacy and Numeracy courses aimed at assisting Indigenous people in their life situation and in their understanding of the Bible. This course provides a foundation for students to go on to other courses at Nungalinya or at other colleges.
Theology Courses that address the unique nature of Aboriginality and Christianity. They are designed to develop personal faith and equip people for practical Christian ministry.
Music and Media courses that teach practical skills in recording and performance while developing discipleship and creativity for church communities.
Cross-cultural Awareness workshops that are available to non-Indigenous Australians who work with Indigenous people.
Nungalinya College has scope to deliver the following qualifications.
- 22259VIC Course in EAL (English as an Additional Language)
- 22235VIC Certificate I in General Education for Adults (Introductory)
- CUA20215 Certificate II in Creative Industries
- CUA20615 Certificate II in Music Industry
- 10432NAT Certificate III in Christian Ministry and Theology
- 10433NAT Certificate IV in Christian Ministry and Theology