You can opt-in to receive Nungalinya’s Prayer Points/eNews here:
Find our latest eNews newsletter here.
Prayer Points for October 2017
If you are short on time:
- Pray for the College as it seeks to find alternative funding for next year to cover the funding cut of $140,000 by the Federal Government
- Pray for staff visiting remote communities, for safe travel, good contacts with church leaders, and that the right students for next year will be identified
- Pray for the Foundation Studies teachers as they write a new Certificate II level course for next year
If you have a bit longer:
- Pray for the funding of Indigenous school education in the Top End with 2 schools already having to close due to lack of funding. Pray for wisdom and allocation of sufficient funds by the government for the future.
- Pray for our new Property Manager Jim Watson starting on the 16th October, and for the transition period until Neil Black retires at the end of the year.
- Give thanks for the encouragement it has been to be recognised in the NT Training Awards and that there will be future benefits to the College.