You can opt-in to receive Nungalinya’s Prayer Points/eNews here:
Find our latest eNews newsletter here.
Prayer Points for March 2018
If you are short on time:
- Give thanks for the work of Rev Dr Helen Richmond at the College for the last 8 years. Pray for her transition to her new job as Minister of Casuarina Uniting Church. Pray a good replacement will be found to teach at the College.
- Give thanks for the good intake of students for the Media Course and the funding for this year. Pray for wisdom about how to continue this valuable course once the funding finishes at the end of the year.
- Give thanks for the great teachers workshop at the start of February and for BCA’s support of it. Pray for the Indigenous Assistant Teachers as they prepare to come and teach throughout the year.
If you have a bit longer:
- Continue to pray that students will be able to come to College despite the very difficult weather and flooding in the NT
- Pray for the College Board Meeting on the 8th March, for wisdom as they deal with the present and vision to plan for the future.
- Pray the Federal Government will create more funding to support the great need for work in education, health, community development and empowerment for remote Indigenous communities.