You can opt-in to receive Nungalinya’s Prayer Points/eNews here:
Find our latest eNews newsletter here.
Prayer Points for September 2018
If you are short on time:
- Give thanks for the appointment of Ben Van Gelderen as Principal of the college to commence in December this year.
- Pray for the students graduating in September from Certificate II Media and Discipleship and Certificate III in Christian Ministry and Theology
- Pray for Amos Leana as he works on his Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Pray his wife Doreen and daughter Narelle will be able to join him soon.
- Give thanks for the appointment of Lizz Martin as Diploma of Translating Coordinator and pray a suitable replacement would found to teach in the Foundations course.
If you have a bit longer:
- Pray for the funding of the College next year as the NT government review their current funding for the Foundations programme. Pray at least the same amount of funding will be available.
- Pray for Property Manager Jim Watson as he oversees the development of the property. Pray a suitable casual groundskeeper will be found to assist him.
- Pray for the NT government to make good decisions to foster school attendance in remote communities.